Owe the IRS? I can help.

If the IRS has seny you billing notices, I can help you resolve your IRS problem.

I am licensed by the IRS as an Enrolled Agent. I specialize in representation for all Collection and Audit-Examination issues.

I have been a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents ( for nine years.

For honest, ethical represntation please call me at 720-749-6289, or email:

Thank you.