IRS Tax Relief

If you have not filed or paid the IRS, I can represent you before the IRS.

I represent numerous individuals who have not filed, or have not paid the IRS, and have obtained IRS resolution on theri behalf.

I have almost forty (40) years experience with the Internal Revenue Code (IRC), and the Internal Revenue Manuals (IRM).

Please call me at 702-589-7557, or email me at, for IRS representation.

Richard A. Perlman, Enrolled Agent, licensed by the United States Department of Treasury.