Enrolled Agent will help you with IRS tax problems

I have been licensed by the U.S. Department of Treasury, as an Enrolled Agent for more than ten (10) years.

An Enrolled Agent is a federally authorized tax practitioner empowered by the U. S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS.

If you have unfiled and/ or unpaid IRS taxes, please call me at 702-749-6289, email:

See Yelp reviews for Richard A. Perlman, Enrolled Agent, Las Vegas/ Henderson Nevada.