Battered/abused wife with IRS problems? I can help you.

Are you a battered or abused wife?  Are you stil married, divorced, or widowed?

Do you have a restraining order against your current or former husband?

I can help you if you owe IRS taxes as a result of your current or former husband not paying IRS taxes.

I have helped numerous women quaiifly for the IRS Innocent Spouse Reilef program.

The women I have helped have been granted relief from tens of thousands of dollars pf IRS taxes owed by their current or former husband

Please call me at 702-749-6289, or email:

Thank you.

Sincerely yours, 

Richard A. Perlman, Enrolled Agent